Adventures in the virtual studio

Enter your Email:

Adventures in the virtual studio

Blog now terminated. Please visit Nevertimes

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Introduction

Hi thanks for visiting my blog/ odeo podcast.

The purpose of this blog is to record the progress I make (or don't make) and lessons I learn in attempting to produce music. I also hope to gather some feedback on my homebrew tunes to assist the process.

My goal is to make a hybrid mix of indie and electronica using a plethora of (mainly) software based audio kit. The primary tool in my virtual shed will be Ableton Live, the ground breaking DAW. The plan is to write a bunch of songs, and publish them on sites such as myspace,garageband and indiestore to see how they fair.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home